Monday, March 26, 2012

help! SQL server trial expired

My SQL Server trial has expired and now I can't seem to access my databases,
is there anyway to import them into MSDE so I can still access them?
You can simply attach user databases to MSDE using sp_attach_db. See BOL for
syntax. This assumes they don't break the file size limits of MSDE which I
believe is 2 GB. An example below
EXEC sp_attach_db @.dbname = N'pubs',
@.filename1 = N'c:\Data\pubs.mdf',
@.filename2 = N'c:\Data\pubs_log.ldf'
HTH
Jasper Smith (SQL Server MVP)
I support PASS - the definitive, global
community for SQL Server professionals -
http://www.sqlpass.org
"Skylar Challand" <skylar.challand@.blatant.ca> wrote in message
news:OnrhQ9jIEHA.3444@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> My SQL Server trial has expired and now I can't seem to access my
databases,
> is there anyway to import them into MSDE so I can still access them?
>
sql

No comments:

Post a Comment