Wednesday, March 28, 2012

HELP! VS .NET 2003 Server explorer

HI, you guys!
I have SQL Server 2k SP3, VS .NET 2003 Enterprise Architucture installed.
When I navigate to SQL server in Server explorer, everything is cool aside
from I can't New/Design a whatever TABLE thru the context menu but can
Create a brand-new DB.
I was told "can't find the resouce in the image file"(Error 1813)
Surfed a variety of materials in the NET already, but still have no ideas
about that.
Who could be of help ?
Thanks a lot!
--PaulIt looks to me like this is a problem with your VS.NET install rather than a
SQL Server issue. I've had no problems doing this with VS 2003.
You might try posting your question to a vsnet forum. The folks here tend
to use the SQL Server client tools. The only other suggestion I have is to
try reinstalling VS.NET.
--
Hope this helps.
Dan Guzman
SQL Server MVP
"Paul" <paulwang000@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:OvSlzxO5EHA.3840@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> HI, you guys!
> I have SQL Server 2k SP3, VS .NET 2003 Enterprise Architucture installed.
> When I navigate to SQL server in Server explorer, everything is cool aside
> from I can't New/Design a whatever TABLE thru the context menu but can
> Create a brand-new DB.
> I was told "can't find the resouce in the image file"(Error 1813)
> Surfed a variety of materials in the NET already, but still have no ideas
> about that.
> Who could be of help ?
> Thanks a lot!
> --Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment