Friday, March 30, 2012

HELP!!! Trying to schedule SSIS package

Hello everybody,

I try to schedule a SSIS package.

When I run manualy, it works without error but when I schedule it, the step fail with error: "Executed as user:... The package execution failed. The step failed."

This package contain just a SQL Task that execute a truncate table (it's for the test...)

I try all solution I found in this forum and others but all not works.

Have you an idea ?

Thanks a lot

Arnaud

Are you doing any logging? The error message will be in there.

You should also take note of this: http://wiki.sqlis.com/default.aspx/SQLISWiki/ScheduledPackages.html

-Jamie

|||

Ok it's working now.

It's just because the connection failed and the path for the flath file must be \\<server>\<directory>\<file>

Thanks very much for your swiftness

Arnaud

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment