Friday, March 30, 2012

help!...sp1 or sp2

After I install SP1 of SP2 for reporting services, I get the following
error:
The version of the report server database is either in a format that is
not
valid, or it cannot be read. The found version is 'C.0.6.54'. The
expected
version is 'C.0.6.43'. To continue, update the version of the report
server
database and verify access rights. (rsInvalidReportServerDatabase)
I am currently running RS enteprise edition with SQL server 2000
Standard edition.
When I used to have RS std. edition with SQL server 2000 std.edition,
I've applied both service packs and didn't get the error.
Can you help me with this problem?
Thanks,If you already installed SP2, you can not install SP1 afterwards and
you do not need to.
Service Packs are cumulative - they contain everything from prior
service packs.
bevarg wrote:
> After I install SP1 of SP2 for reporting services, I get the following
> error:
> The version of the report server database is either in a format that is
> not
> valid, or it cannot be read. The found version is 'C.0.6.54'. The
> expected
> version is 'C.0.6.43'. To continue, update the version of the report
> server
> database and verify access rights. (rsInvalidReportServerDatabase)
> I am currently running RS enteprise edition with SQL server 2000
> Standard edition.
> When I used to have RS std. edition with SQL server 2000 std.edition,
> I've applied both service packs and didn't get the error.
> Can you help me with this problem?
> Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment